0) I’m tired right now.
1) I really really miss doing research. It’s like a dull ache that’s just there.
2) I really missed math. Part of the reason it’s taking me 5 semesters instead of 4 is because I took math classes outside of my dept because I missed them that much.
3) I hate my tummy. But I’m exercising more to fix that.
4) I feel like and idiot 89% of the time, which on one hand is and improvement from 99% of the time but I could be doing better.
5) I’m scared of the upcoming admissions process because I have no idea what will happen.
6) But if I don’t apply, I know I will not get in anywhere because I didn’t try but it’s mind wracking.
7) I had a real bagel, two days ago. The first piece of gluten I’ve had in months. Since then, I’ve been crankier, mildly bloated, my tummy hurts and my joints are sore. I am an idiot.
8) I need to make my mom’s website and set up my own and figure out whether I’m going to make scholarly tumblr or not for science-y things.
9) I have no idea what I’m taking next semester.
BONUS) In other news, Bina and I are debating starting a game company. Key word debating. Either way, I improve my coding game.
BONUS 2: I would kill for a gluten-free pizza right now.
It was never body image stuff in the media that made me feel inadequate: it was all those impossibly accomplished characters. I always thought, well, if that person can speak half a dozen languages, and play half a dozen instruments, and have read every book ever, and get a PhD at sixteen, and get an awesome job, why can’t I?
No one can do that, obviously, but no one tells you that.
DO YOU EVER FIND ONE OF YOUR ‘FRIENDS’ SO ANNOYING AND YOU JUST WANT TO SHAKE THEM AND TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK BUT YOU CAN’T BECAUSE YOU’RE ‘F R I E N D S’
cortue started following you
This is always interesting.
i hate jack’s soul patch i hate it so muuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
UGH IT IS UGLY. I’m like you’re married to Gina Torres, you should clean up better bro.
Like soul patches, flatter no one.
~under a cut~
there are many things about that movie that scares me.